- Allow the translation mode for custom fields to be unlocked when they are set by wpml-config.xml
- Fixed an issue where “Copy content from” button was not copying custom fields.
- Added two actions that allow synchronizing of custom fields.
- Implemented multiple security fixes.
- Fixed a typo in the query parser causing infinite redirection with specific configurations.
- Fixed an error where the menu has a language switcher with no items.
- Resolved an exception with pagination resulting in compatibility issue with WP-PageNavi plugin.
- Fixed a fatal error related to WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid class.
- Adjusted the color picker style in the language switcher’s admin page.
- Improved the post selection when the slug is shared between multiple posts.
- Resolved errors produced when having an empty wpml-config.xml file.
- Fixed a “Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_End_User_Page_Identify::__construct()”
- Improved the sanitize_title filter for some specific locales.
- Fixed an issue with wrong redirection when a 404 page is accessed with an arbitrary argument.
- Fixed an issue with pluggable functions when using different domain per language.
- Resolved an exception with wrong redirection occurring on attachment pages when they have the same slug.
- Fixed the URL in WP SEO snippet preview when using the “Different languages in directories” option.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.