- Added support for Elementor’s templates and global widgets.
- Improved overall compatibility with the free and pro versions of the Elementor page-builder.
- Fixed issue with language information being added in database when “attachments” were set as not translatable.
- Fixed issue with Enfold causing the translated elements to not appear on the translated front-end pages.
- Resolved issues occurring during concurrent requests when upgrading to 4.0.4.
- Resolved CORS error when creating a page in the secondary language and languages per domains are set.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.