- Added a new option allowing users to define if raw HTML should be sent for translation.
- Introduced the wpml_ls_template_paths filter hook.
- Add an option to allow translation of raw HTML in page builders.
- Added compatibility with the Elementor WP text widget module.
- Added hooks for customizing the behavior of the browser logic.
- Added WP Super Cache plugin support for registering cookies which can be configured to be cached.
- Added support for Avada global elements.
- Fixed an issue where the translation of a Gutenberg post also added with Gutenberg isn’t linked to the original post.
- Resolved exception resulting in 500 error when changing the status of a WooCommerce shop page.
- Fixed the translation not displaying on the front-end when Enfold page builder’s page is translated with Advanced Translation Editor.
- Resolved improper canonical link translation with Yoast SEO.
- Added support for custom grid translation in Visual Composer.
- Resolved the “Call to undefined function get_user_by()” fatal error with Core network install.
- Added the wpml_custom_fields_sync_option_updated action for updating custom fields sync preferences.
- The script controlling the translation services list shouldn’t be loaded when that list is not rendered.
- Do not run the posts’ translation update logic when updating the post from the front-end (e.g., when purchasing a product which updates the stock).
- Included WPML version when enqueueing language cookie scripts.
- Strings with former wpml-media text domain updated to sitepress.
- Resolved exception with Apache and the .htaccess file when changing language on the permalinks page.
- Fixed an issue when submitting a form from Contact Forms 7 having WPML language set as a directory.
- Resolved an exception when using languages per domains and creating a page in the secondary language/domain using Elementor.
- Do not display the translation editor prompt when activating a page builder and an editor is already selected.
- Fixed a fatal error on the WPML -> Languages page.
- Fixed an extra slash in flags upload folder when domain per languages is activated.
- Resolved an exception preventing users from creating a sticky post when posts are set as non-translatable.
- Fixed a problem with loading Elementor global widgets.
- Resolved a bug in Media duplication wizard resulting in an endless AJAX process.
- Prevent database errors when concurrent requests try to initialize post’s languages.
- Fixed a broken GUI on the upload page with a language parameter.
- Fixed an error when registering a string and sending a translation job notification.
- Fixed an error which prevented from saving page builder with a long text.
- Added hreflang in empty categories archives pages.
- Show media from source language post when selecting a featured image for the translation.
- Fixed an issue not letting WooCommerce users edit any customer detail of an order.
- Resolved an exception with widgets not being displayed on the front-end when using register_widget.
- Do not display the languages column in non-translatable post types.
- Limit the terms shown on the “Taxonomy translations” screen to avoid running out of memory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented us from adding a widget via WP-CLI.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.