- Provide a meaningful message when Advanced Translation Editor activation fails.
- Extended Elementor integration to accept modules with multiple repeater fields.
- Added feature allowing users to translate images in non-translatable blocks for Beaver Builder.
- Filter added to prevent publicizing of a duplicate.
- Implemented feature for selecting which sub-keys of custom fields should be translated.
- Implemented a feature for handling page builder pages which don’t contain translatable elements in order to avoid sending the entire post content, but copying it instead
- Fixed missing language column in Fusion Builder’s library.
- Added WP endpoints support.
- Fixed exception occurring when translating a post that was previously handled with a page-builder.
- Fixed an issue with translated terms not being assigned in translations of posts created with Gutenberg.
- Fixed an issue with Elementor links which were not converted.
- Fixed an issue with the language meta-box not being refreshed when creating a page with Gutenberg.
- Removed Translation Media settings section from WPML Settings screen when an attachment is set as not translated.
- Resolved problem with trailing slash management.
- Fixed a performance issue while deleting attachments in bulk.
- Fixed issue when displaying media items and in WPML it is set as not translatable.
- Disable media features when “attachment” is not translatable.
- Fixed possible query errors when a theme or a plugin uses the same table aliases used by WPML.
- Fixed issue with Copying original content when Gutenberg is used.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.