- Removed a notice to activate the translation feedback for sites uprgrading from WPML older than 3.8.0
- Updated the flag for Arabic language
- Fixed an issue where the same-name taxonomy term was not displayed in term translation
- Fix an AJAX call to get the current admin URL in case the user changes it
- Fix an error in BuddyPress when applying the page_link WordPress filter.
- Fix an issue which prevented Elementor to open in secondary language.
- Fixed a fatal error when accessing Translation Feedback when the Translation Management is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the dollar sign in the page builder translation.
- Fixed icons in “How to Translate” links.
- Fixed an issue when getting posts inside of an AJAX call and modifying the “term” clause.
- Fix a locale code for Ukrainian and Nepali Languages.
- Fixed the missing custom types in the inactive contents.
- Fixed the “How to translate” link in order to redirect user to documentation when user doesn’t allow WPML to share compatibility information from the local site with OnTheGoSystem’s servers.
- Fixed an issue when converting URL which contains a port number.
- Fixed an issue when getting the host from the HTTP_HOST global for filtering the site_url.
- Fixed the catchable fatal error when term_id is different from term_taxonomy_id, and taxonomy is displayed as translated.
- Do not run the posts’ translation update logic when updating the post from the front-end (e.g., when purchasing a product which updates the stock).
- Fix the flag fo both traditional and simplified Chinese.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.