- Fixed a backtrace error thrown with PHP 5.3.
- Fixed a fatal error with Elementor and Beaver Builder when editing a WooCommerce product variations.
- Fixed an exception where WPML was preventing TinyMCE from loading in Text Widgets.
- Fix problem where PB translations cannot be updated using native WP editor.
- Fixed fatal error when trying to get a non-existent translation.
- Fix wrong filter name to support global templates conditions in Elementor.
- Fixed issue with previous/next pagination links in Elementor.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.