- Fixed an issue with Standard Admin Notices not being converted on Block Editor page when no WPML Admin Notices is being displayed.
- Fixed an issue with ARMember plugin and WP 5.0 while accessing the wp admin panel.
- Fixed a console error with Disable Gutenberg plugin.
- Fixed an error when Admin notices aren’t shown in Block Editor when using the Classic Editor plugin.
- Fixed issue when saving a duplicated post.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Elementor when displaying the “Coming Soon” template.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.