- Fixed an issue with infinite redirection when the URL contains the REST URL prefix.
- Changed a documentation link about translating Gutenberg pages so that it opens in a new browser tab.
- Removed a jQuery dependency from the browser redirect script (fixes Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined).
- Fixed an issue with assigning a category in the wrong language with Enfold.
- Fixed a PHP Notice thrown on the post edit screen for an Elementor page.
- Fixed an issue with duplicated string in Beaver Builder translation job.
- Fixed an issue with Divi global sections losing translations after page update.
- Stopped converting system admin notices to block editor notices.
- Fixed an issue with Elementor’s maintenance mode when String Translation is not active.
- Fixed the Divi global module strings which should be displayed only in the global module’s translation job.
- Add an HTML validator.
- Fixed an issue with canonical redirection for translated paged content and “lang” as parameter.
- Fixed an error when adding an attachment into a hierarchical post.
- Fixed the widget titles which were not translated in WPBakery “widgetised sidebar”.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.