- Added the Galician language.
- Implemented integration for the new Cornerstone version.
- Added Bengali support.
- Users are now prevented from changing site’s language under on the Settings -> General page, when WPML is active.
- Fixed a PHP warning when trying to deal with “_elementor_css” field.
- Do not display inactive language content info during the first setup wizard.
- Fixed deprecated uses of strpos() in php 7.3
- Resolved an exception where wpml_resolved_url_persist option returns an empty string resulting in PHP
- Fixed Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future.
- Fix an error caused by invalid variable initialization when flag URL is being retrieved.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Elementor when loading a compatibility class without Elementor plugin being
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.3.x when using preg_match_all.
- Fixed the failing REST requests when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory and the default language in a directory.
- Elementor Price List description changed to Area instead of Visual.
- Elementor Pro – Email content from the Form widget is available for translation now.
- Fixed an issue when adding a new widget to an Elementor Template.
- Fixed a bug related to custom fields settings when filtered or paged.
- Added the integration with strip-the-category-base Yoast option.
- [wordpress-seo] Move ‘posts’ page to post sitemap and add custom post type archive translations.
- Fixed an issue with nested CDATA in XLIFF files.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Avada when saving a container translation using the Classic Translation Editor.
- Fixed styling issues in WPML Wizard for RTL languages.
- Updated the Punjabi language flag.
- Redirect to a proper taxonomy URL when an original taxonomy slug is used in a secondary language.
- Load some WPML resources only on the required pages.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.