- Improved support for Block editor’s (“Gutenberg”) inner blocks.
- Fixed a timeout on the WPML -> Settings page when the site has a huge number of meta fields.
- Fixed a table collation issue when WPML is installed for the first time.
- Fixed an issue with the unlocking of system fields on the WPML -> Settings page.
- Improved the logic to get the relative path of a file on Windows operating systems.
- Fixed an issue with the Translation Management wizard not showing when Toolset Layouts plugin was active.
- Fixed the integration with Disqus.
- Solved the performance issue caused by a large number of sticky posts.
- Removed the Latin language from the language list.
- Fixed an issue with changing conditions for configuring language switchers in case where the default language is changed.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.