- Fixed issues realted to updating WPML using the Commercial tab.
- Fixed an issue with the Translation Management wizard not showing when Toolset Layouts is active.
- Handled an exception in the user interface when adding or removing a language.
- Refactored the icl_sitepress_settings which resolves exceptions occurring in some user setups.
- Resolved a catchable fatal error in a conflict with Divi theme and WordPress SEO plugin.
- Fixed an issue causing de-synchronization with Advanced Translation Editor.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.