- Improved dependency check between different versions of plugins
- Implemented custom library for Collections for ensuring compatibility with other plugins
- Fixed a fatal error in admin when ST is updated before Core
- Fixed “Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Option_Manager” thrown in some cases when updating automatically
- Fixed an error thrown when saving a Gutenberg translation job with a string containing a slash.
- Fixed console error caused by a leftover from the Latin language
- Set Kurdish language locale to “ckb”
- Fixed the string translation replacement for blocks with translatable inner content and inner blocks.
- Update the Info box in WPML’s support screen
- Fixed the list block which was not properly parsed in the translation editor.
- Fixed compatibility with bbPress not to interfere with author pages
- Added download URLs in requirements notices for glue plugins
- Added support to translate block attributes according to WPML XML configuration.
- Added escaping unicode characters in Gutenberg block attributes
- Added filters to translate string in blocks attrs data
- Improved the handling of multiple occurrences of the same field in an Elementor node
- Fixed relative path calculation on Windows
- Taxonomy slug with integer value caused infinite redirect on front page
- Fixed issue when Editor/ Shop Manager cannot duplicate a post
- Fixed a fatal error thrown while editing a product (compatibility with SW Woocommerce)
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.