- Improved performance when WooCommerce and/or Query Monitor are active.
- Improved dependency check between different versions of plugins.
- Added a filter to change WPML’s post edit meta box context.
- Implemented custom library for Collections for ensuring compatibility with other plugins.
- Fixed a problem with too-big flags in the admin panel when custom, large flag image is loaded.
- Fixed an error thrown when saving a Gutenberg translation job with a string containing a slash.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.