- wordpress-seo compatibility classes are no longer loaded if the glue plugin is active.
- Performance improved on sites with big number of translated taxonomies (for example, product categories)
- Change wpml_collect vendor path to wpml/collect to avoid conflicts
- Added filter which allow filtering the post meta values when before they are copied to the translation
- Prefixed all cookies with “wp_” so that hosting and caching layers can properly handle them.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.