- Improved the logic for handling custom flag image upload by using WordPress native API instead of custom code.
- Fixed an issue with Gutenberg block translation where all “href” attributes were escaped.
- Fixed an issue occurring when fetching translations for a record that does not have an element ID yet.
- Resolved a compatibility issue between WPML Twig templates and other plugins.
- Fixed a PHP Notice when WPML plugin is installed as a symbolic link.
- Updated the clue/stream-filter to the newest version to avoid dependency issues with other plugins.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary paragraph (p) tag was being added to a translated Price Table list items in Elementor.
- Fixed an issue where content data from page builders was not always properly escaped.
- Fixed an issue where remote translations were not correctly applied if the custom permalinks use index.php.
- Fixed an issue with deprecated error messages related to Twig templates.
- Fixed an issue with determing the plugin dependencies on Windows.
- Fixed a fatal error related to the Memsource plugin.
- Added logic to the wpml_element_has_translations_filter filter to handle the case when term_id is passed instead of term_taxonomy_id
- Added the ability to translate the Heading and Animated Headline links in Elementor.
- Added the ability to translate the “required field” and “redirect to” fields in the Elementor Form widget.
- Added the ability to translate the “Archive Posts” and “Search form” texts in Elementor.
- Added the ability to translate the “Image Box” link in Elementor.
- Added the ability to translate URLs in the Elementor Video widget.
- Added the ability to translate “Post Navigation” widget labels in Elementor.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.