Saltar navegación

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tienes una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The client was experiencing a layout issue with the Checkout page in Spanish using the Divi theme. The design was different from the default language, with narrower input boxes and the 'Send to a different address' section incorrectly displayed.
Solution:
We accessed the Spanish checkout page in the Divi editor and found that the layout appeared correctly there. We suspected that the issue might be due to corrupted database entries. To resolve this, we deleted the Spanish checkout page and created a new translation through WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Status > WooCommerce Store Pages. This action corrected the layout on the frontend.

If this solution does not apply to your case, or if it seems outdated, we recommend opening a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If further assistance is needed, please contact us in the WPML support forum.

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por Prosenjit Barman hace 3 semanas, 4 días.

Asistido por: Prosenjit Barman.

Autor Entradas
marzo 28, 2024 en 3:51 am #15458647

carlosF-20

Hello,

I think I did it, but the Checkout page in Spanish looks different, in terms of design, the boxes to fill in the data are narrower and the part to "Send to a different address" appears on the screen, when they should be hidden until you mark the corresponding check.

You can take a look?

In the translation of the Checkout page I put: enlace oculto

Thank you

marzo 28, 2024 en 4:15 am #15458656

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
I hope you're doing well.

I checked the Spanish Checkout page and understood the issue. It seems the Spanish checkout page has been modified manually. The width for the column has not been specified correctly and somehow, the customer details form is added again after the Additional info module.

You can now manually edit the Spanish layout and adjust the width of the column containing the fields. You can also delete the extra customer details form that appears under the Additional Info module.

However, If you're finding the process challenging to understand, I'm here to offer my assistance. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to have a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT
-Please backup site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
enlace oculto

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

Abril 1, 2024 en 5:24 am #15468068

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,

Thank you for providing the login details. Upon accessing the account, it appears that it has been granted either subscriber or customer level permissions, which unfortunately restricts access to the wp-admin area necessary for further investigation.

Could you please upgrade the account to Administrative privileges so that I can proceed with examining the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Abril 2, 2024 en 10:49 am #15472135

carlosF-20

Hello,

you already have administrator permission.

Thank you.

Abril 3, 2024 en 3:00 am #15475744

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
Thank you for granting the Administrative access.

I opened the Spanish checkout page in the Divi editor but there, the layout was showing perfectly. Sometimes, database entries that store page or post content, Divi layouts, or settings might become corrupted, which could lead to such issues.

However, after I removed the Spanish checkout page and generated a new translation via "WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Status > WooCommerce Store Pages", the layout began displaying properly on the frontend. Here's a screenshot for reference: enlace oculto.

I hope it helps. Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.