Navigation überspringen

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten, hat 1 Stimme.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von T4ng Vor 1 Monat, 2 Wochen.

Assistiert von: Lauren.

Verfasser Beiträge
August 5, 2024 unter 4:03 pm #16041000

T4ng

Background of the issue:
I’m giving a try to the new ATE.
On my website, among other languages, I have 2 different English languages (USA – original language, and International English), so that I often need to have almost the same content on the translated page. The most efficient way to do this is to duplicate (but then I immediately publish a page on which I need to do changes (units, couple of words, currency, commercial details, etc…). The other solution is to copy the content through the editor. In the ATE, I need to go through every single section, and click save… and move to the next save, and click, and so on. It seems like nothing, but it takes a lot of time at least on long pages.

Symptoms:
It takes a lot of time to go through every single section and click save in the ATE, especially on long pages.

Questions:
Is there a shortcut to copy all the content at once, so that I can move back to edit only the very few ones I need to adjust?
Is there a shortcut to save and move to the next section, so that all I need to do is strike the same keyboard shortcut over and over until I want to adjust?
Can the focus be set automatically on Save, or on the same button (Translate automatically/Save) as the first used in the page?

An option could be to set the focus automatically on Save, or on the same button (Translate automatically/Save) than the first used in the page…
These would be a huge productivity improvement.
Thanks

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein WPML Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.