Navigation überspringen

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten, hat 1 Stimme.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von nicolasF-16 Vor 1 Monat.

Assistiert von: Noman.

Verfasser Beiträge
August 20, 2024 unter 8:10 am #16085890

nicolasF-16

Background of the issue:
I am making a dynamic form for our client site using ajax calls. Some fields appear depending on what the user inputs into the form, like a success or an error message for the promo code field. While it works properly on the English version of the form (versteckter Link), I have noticed that the French version of the form (versteckter Link) doesn't work properly and redirects my ajax calls from .fr/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php to .com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, wiping the payload content of the request and returning a 400 error. I have tried to activate or deactivate the ajax cookie setting and searched in the .htaccess without much success. The ajax calls work when using subdomains instead of domains in a development environment, making me think that this redirection is the real problem.

Symptoms:
Ajax calls on the French version of the form redirect from .fr/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php to .com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, wiping the payload content and returning a 400 error.

Questions:
Is there a way to deactivate that ajax redirection from one domain to another on multisite setting?

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein WPML Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.