Navigation überspringen

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten, hat 1 Stimme.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von unexpectedW Vor 3 Wochen, 5 Tage.

Assistiert von: Lauren.

Verfasser Beiträge
August 26, 2024 unter 4:12 pm #16105813

unexpectedW

Background of the issue:
I am needing to translate fields from several Elementor widgets through the advanced editor, but they are not appearing. Especially URL type fields and shortcodes. For some of those widgets I have already enabled support through XML configuration, but in the editor it still doesn’t show up no matter how much I try to refresh the original page, save the permalinks or ask the WPML system to sync the links from Settings. For the base Elementor widgets, such as the shortcodes widget, the fields for translation are simply not visible in the advanced editor. I share the XML structure for 2 widgets with support for repeating fields that have link fields. Here the translation works for everything except URLs: pc-carousel pc_title pc_tag pc_link pc_button_text pc-text-carousel pc_item_text

Symptoms:
Translation fields, especially URLs and shortcodes, do not appear in the advanced editor despite enabling support through XML configuration and following basic instructions.

Questions:
How can I make URL type fields and shortcodes appear in the advanced editor for translation?

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein WPML Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.