Saltar navegación

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 18 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por soporteC hace 11 meses, 1 semana.

Asistido por: Andreas W..

Autor Entradas
mayo 25, 2023 en 1:43 am #13711883

Andreas W.
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English ) Alemán (Deutsch )

Zona horaria: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I am really sorry to disappoint you, but after 8 hours of creating and migrating a package with All In One WP Migration, the migration failed, and no Theme or any plugin appears on my local install - also the database was not migrated.

The reason for that might be security measures taken on your site - as I said earlier already I did not have full access to the site.

Please read my last two comments again and follow the instructions as otherwise I might sadly not be able to assist on this matter for now.

Best regards
Andreas

mayo 25, 2023 en 6:42 am #13712303

soporteC

ok

mayo 25, 2023 en 7:23 pm #13719067

Andreas W.
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English ) Alemán (Deutsch )

Zona horaria: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

As I was unable to create a copy of the site, I am writing to you to ask again if you would be able to set up a staging site on which we can debug this issue.

The private reply form is enabled again in order for you to provide access to such a site.

If you will be unable to provide such a staging site, please let me know and might need to try to migrate the site in a different way, but take note again, that this will only be possible if I have unrestricted access to the site and server.

Best regards
Andreas

mayo 26, 2023 en 7:27 am #13720109

soporteC

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.