This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 14, 2019 at 2:56 pm #4396225

maxL-15

I made a terrible mistake. I tried to copy the DE language to AT via WPML Translation management. I selected AT and DE to copy. I thought it would copy one another to eachother, but in stead it copied all the DUTCH files of the products to both AT and DE. Now I need to translate everything I filled in before back to DE.

Please tell me that I can reverse this???

August 14, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4396491

maxL-15

Bc the support team hasn't replied within the hour, I manually translated everything that went wrong again..

Now I am still stuck with the following:
I want all the content of DE to be the same as the content of AT. How can I transfer (copy) all the DE files to AT language so that I don't have to create it all over again for AT?

I followed several tutorials and articles, but I fucked it up 50 minutes ago. So please provide support without letting me screwing it up.

August 15, 2019 at 10:11 am #4400185

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Max,

Let's see what we can do about the change you're looking for. First of all, can you tell me what type of content are you trying to copy from DE to AT, please? Do you want to copy pages or posts, for example? I'm asking this because each type of content can be duplicated from one language to another in a different way. First I need to understand exactly what you'd like to do.

Also, giving me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at these elements would be really helpful too.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 15, 2019 at 8:33 pm #4403305

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!