Sauter la navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 -
- - - - - - -

Fuseau horaire du supporter: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 51 réponses, a 4 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Ilyes Il y a 2 semaines et 1 jour.

Assisté par: Ilyes.

Auteur Articles
Septembre 10, 2024 à 12:40 pm #16161484

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Fuseau horaire: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I apologize for the delay; I have been thoroughly investigating the issue.

Regarding the missing translated content, I couldn't find any issues with pages translated using WPML. When opening those pages in the Advanced Translation Editor (ATE), the translation memory loads correctly.

Regarding your specific questions:

1- The "Category Article" is passed as a parameter to a widget. You can edit this on the duplicated pages directly in the second language or use String Translation. I applied this approach on this page and it worked:
lien caché
Please see the screenshots here:
lien caché
lien caché

2- For navigation items like "Previous" and "Next," these need translation as well. I found examples where these terms remain in English in secondary languages. For instance, on this page:
lien caché
"Previous" wasn’t translated(please check lien caché). After editing, the translation issue was resolved:
lien caché

Based on feedback from Ilyes and our second-tier support, we cannot export the translation memory, and there are no backups from before the issue occurred. Unfortunately, the only solution may be to manually correct the translations.

Ilyes is currently unavailable this week, but we can consult him as soon as he returns to see if there are alternative solutions. However, it seems that manual translation using WPML is the most reliable option to resolve this.

Septembre 10, 2024 à 4:13 pm #16162792

strongF

Hello Mateus,
As a matter of fact I do not have any extra time to review all the translations manually and validate them. I would like to know if it is possible to retranslate automatically the navigations for instance to have it translated everywhere.
Is it possible to retranslate all the elements you mentioned automatically in a batch through the string translation ?

Septembre 11, 2024 à 6:26 pm #16167842

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Fuseau horaire: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

It is possible to use automatic translation for the strings in bulk. You can send them all at once for automatic translation.

I recommend starting with the CPT items. Go to WPML > Translation Management, select the Articles from the list, and send them for automatic translation. WPML will recognize any previously translated sentences and use the translation memory without deducting credits, even for different pages.

Once the articles are sent, please check if any issues remain. Many strings available in WPML > String Translation come from translated content on pages and other CPTs, so it’s best to start with the automatic translation of those first. If there are still problems, you can then address any specific strings that need translation.

I understand that you’re on a tight deadline, and this issue has taken longer than expected to resolve. If possible, could you wait a few more days until next week? We can check with Ilyes to confirm if there is truly no alternative solution.

As mentioned before, our second-tier support team also reviewed this issue and found no way to export the translation memory or provide a programmatic fix. However, we’ll double-check with Ilyes for a final opinion if you can allow us a little more time.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.

Septembre 12, 2024 à 7:52 am #16169356

strongF

Hello Mateus,
I'll be back on Monday so it can wait until I get back

Septembre 18, 2024 à 7:10 pm #16195186

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

After carefully reviewing our previous discussions, I can confirm that the best way to solve this is to simply re-translate the missing translations using automatic translation,

Many on the lost translations were not done by WPML but rather Smartcat and there is no way to upload those translations (XLIFF format) to the translation memory, they do not have the same data format and structure.

So here is what I would suggest, I can immediately reimburse you the 100K credits that I mentioned at the start of our discussion and could check with management if we can add more credits to decrease the cost of the retranslation,

With that said, could you give us an estimation on how many credits it would take to retranslate the missing parts? you can use the Translation Management tool to get the word count of specific parts of your site.

Best,

Septembre 19, 2024 à 7:02 am #16196175

strongF

Hello Ilyes,
I'll give you the exact count when I'm at the office I think for starters a 100K is a good option.
I also discussed another option with my manager regarding the navigations that don't translate properly maybe the easiest thing is to just remove the title previous and next in the navigation and only leave the pointers to indicate the previous and next articles.

I also need to come back to you in a bit of time, I'm encountering an. Issue between the echo knowledge base creative add on and the cache memory of the website which makes everything crash regularly.

Septembre 19, 2024 à 1:00 pm #16198892

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-05:00)

J'ai rétabli 100k crédits sur votre site,

Veuillez me tenir au courant du nouveau problème que vous rencontrez, je pourrais alors diviser le ticket et m'en occuper séparément,

Le sujet '[Fermé] Problème de duplication des pages' est fermé aux nouvelles réponses.