Salta la navigazione

Questo thread è stato risolto. Ecco una descrizione del problema e della soluzione.

Problem:
You have unwanted translated contents in your database that you wish to delete.
Solution:
If you're experiencing this issue, we recommend you follow these steps to remove the unwanted translations:
1. Take a full backup of your site and database.
2. Navigate to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting.
3. Click on the following buttons:
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Set language information
- Cleanup and optimize String tables
After completing these steps, please check if the unwanted entries are still present in the database. If they persist, provide more details about the table and a screenshot of the entries you wish to remove for further assistance.

This solution might be outdated or not applicable to your specific case. We highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the issue persists, please open a new support ticket.

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

Questo ticket contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 voci.

Ultimo aggiornamento da Prosenjit Barman 4 settimane, 1 giorno fa.

Assistito da: Prosenjit Barman.

Autore Messaggi
Agosto 23, 2024 a 4:46 am #16097127

elenaV-13

And furthermore, I see that I still have translated contents in languages my client does not want in my database. How can I delete them?

Agosto 23, 2024 a 5:20 am #16097185

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Lingue: Inglese (English )

Fuso orario: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,

From what I understand, you want to remove the unwanted translations from the database. Please feel free to correct me if I misunderstood.

Please ote that when you delete a translation (including from the "Trash"), it should be completely removed from the database. However, sometimes remnants of the translation may still exist. To remove them, please follow the steps outlined below and see if they help in removing the unwanted translations.

- Take a full backup of the site and database.
- Please go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting
- Click on the following buttons:

-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
-- Set language information
-- Cleanup and optimize String tables

After completing the steps, please check if there are still any unwanted entries in the database. If you find any, could you provide more details about the table and a screenshot of the entries you wish to remove? If you have any additional information, feel free to share that as well. I'll review everything and do my best to assist you with this issue.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Agosto 26, 2024 a 6:35 am #16102597

elenaV-13

Thank you! The steps fixed the issue!

elenaV-13 ha confermato che il problema è stato risolto su 2024-08-26 06:35:28.
Questo ticket è stato chiuso. Se sei un cliente di WPML e hai bisogno di aiuto, apri un nuovo ticket di assistenza.