- Changing the attribute to translate terms for was making the “Synchronize” button to disappear
- Added the option to translate the ‘alt’ attribute for images
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Mollie Payments and Compatibility Theme Adventure Tours
- Bug fix: variations were disappearing when duplicating a translated product
- Bug fix: when enabling or disabling a currency for a language, the list of currencies from which to choose the default currency for a language was not updating.
- Bug fix: searching products on the back end was not working properly
- Fixed some compatibility issues with PHP 7 and other notices and warnings
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.