* A new design, a new look and feel complementing the new WPML 3.4
* A new translation editor for the products
* New options for translating product attributes
* An enhanced and dedicated configuration screen for multi-currency
* Easier translation of URLs
* Immediate attention to configuration issues on the Status page
* Improved support for the WooCommerce REST API
* Straightforward setup wizard to run WooCommerce Multilingual
* Bundled Installer makes it effortless to add in the required plugins
* Option for downloadable products to share files under each product
* Other price types can be set custom values for secondary currencies
* Translating WooCommerce email strings also got simpler
* Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.