- Performance improvements for String Packages
- Allow registering page builder strings when the post has the “draft” status
- Merged WPML Page Builder plugin into WPML String Translation
- Set optimal ST settings to improve performance
- Performance improvements in translating functions
- Disable ST
gettexthooks in English language
- Handle settings coming from the custom XML
- Fixed a compatibility issue between Gravity Form and Beaver Builder while sending a translation job
- Added the ability to allow html tags in shortcode attributes
- Prevent parsing shortcodes mixed with regular content
- Fixed the taxonomy label translations from WPML -> Taxonomy Translation which were not applied
- Fixed issue where translation was not updated when the same string value was used in two different element types
- Added filters for Elementor and Beaver Builder so developers can add translation support for custom widgets and modules
- Title of Widget Language Switcher has been registered two times
- Fixed a fatal error when translating strings as a translator with PHP 7.1
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.