- From WordPress 4.9, use the core CodeMirror script
- Restored the “show differences” feature in the translation editor
- Created a new tab in Translation Management for Translation Services
- Fixed a compatibility issue with BulletProof Security plugin
- If a language is hidden, the XLIFF export is hidden on Translations queue page
- Fixed exception with uploading empty XLIFF files in TM causing PHP warnings
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.