- Post type added to the header of a XLIFF file.
- Added an option to switch between native editor and translation editor on the post editing page.
- Add the translator notes when creating XLIFF files.
- Include a link to Advanced Translation Editor in translators’ emails notifications.
- Load certain WPML Translation Management resources only on required pages.
- Fixed an issue where Divi posts created without a title couldn’t have proper translation assigned to them.
- Improved output feedback when a network error occurs between WPML and the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Improved the parsing of shortcode strings when mixed with other nested shortcodes.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.