- Language switcher settings are now accessible from mobiles
- Fixed conflict of Language Switcher with multiple queried taxonomies in WooCommerce layered navigation
- Fixed issue where in some installations, the Language Switcher was missing from the secondary language menu
- Clearing language switcher colors was not updating the preview
- Some menus were not available to assign a language switcher
- In the language switcher dialog, the save button was disabled after clicking on it with no selected slot
- Notifications for translating a page builders can now be dismissed
- Fixed compatibility issue with Enfold causing “Warning: ILLEGAL STRING OFFSET ‘LANGUAGE_CODE'”
- Restored option for setting editing language as admin language
- Resolved issue with users not staying logged in across domains when using different domains per language
- Updating serialized CF that are set to ‘copy’ won’t causes extra rows in the DB
- Fixed compatibility issue with Yoast SEO and BuddyPress causing an “Uncaught exception”
- Fixes issue with Sticky header appearing in the Wizard when using Chrome
- Fixed issue where duplicated posts were having the “Needs update” status
- Resolved notice when passing an associative array of post types to WP_Query
- Prevent Exception when the cache directory is not created or not writable
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.