- Fixed trying to get property of non-object issue when wp_rerite wasn’t set
- Fixed fatal error Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’
- Default custom language switcher options are now initialized after the setup wizard
- Language switcher in menu is properly shown when the source language of the menu is different than the default language
- Disabled the Save button in language switcher settings after clicking it
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.