- Added an “active/inactive” filter in theme and plugins localization screen to simplify selection
- Fixed fatal error Call to undefined function wp_get_upload_dir()
- Fixed transient issue with custom language switcher templates on multisite
- Fixed canonical redirection issues with languages in directories and root page
- Excluded WooCommerce and Gravity Forms from the enable translation editor notice
- Added the parent theme’s name to the debug information
- Ignore the “Use directory for default language” setting when the root page doesn’t exist or when HTML isn’t set
- Added auto-generation of Slug when translating Terms using Taxonomy Translation
- Fixed removal of category’s translations in bulk action
- Fixed multisite link when WPML has languages set up as domain
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.