- Fixed some third-party plugins loading order issues, by attempting to load WPML before any other plugin
- Fixed the logical expression which detects if the post private flag needs to be synchronized
- Added hooks to extend the translation options in the term edit page
- Fixed the language code of the Norwegian language to “no” (with defult locale set to “nb_NO”)
- Fixed a fatal error when running WPML 3.8.0 and WPML String Translation 2.6.1
- Updated the default locale for several languages which were missing this information or had the wrong one
- Fixed a compatibility issue with get_term_by in WP 4.8
- Fixed issue with “Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality” on AJAX requests
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.