- Implemented Multilingual Options for themes
- Implemented security fixes
- Fixed fatal error caused by a recently removed Divi function
- Change the CDN URL from https to http to prevent issues on some sites.
- Resolved Parse error occurring on PHP 5.2
- Fixed an unexpected access to a translated page with the original slug when “post” was set to “not translate”.
- Fixed the category inserted in the post permalink if it’s displayed as translated and the category is translated.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.