Saltar navegación

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tienes una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problema:
Si estás experimentando un problema donde al cambiar el idioma en tu sitio de WooCommerce, el carrito se vacía y el idioma se cambia inesperadamente, podría deberse a una configuración incorrecta o a una memoria insuficiente.

Solución:
Primero, asegúrate de que tu sitio cumple con los requisitos mínimos de WPML, incluyendo el límite de memoria de al menos 128MB, recomendándose 256MB. Puedes establecer el límite de memoria en tu archivo wp-config.php con el siguiente código:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );<br />define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Para más detalles, consulta este artículo.

Si el problema persiste después de aumentar la memoria, sigue estos pasos para configurar correctamente el plugin 'Side Cart WooCommerce':
1. Ve a WPML > Theme and Plugins localization.
2. Selecciona el plugin 'Side Cart WooCommerce' y escanea el plugin para cadenas de texto.
3. Una vez completado el escaneo, ve a "WPML > String Translation".
4. Busca el enlace predeterminado de la página del carrito (https://ascousasdofaiado.gal/carrito/).
5. El enlace debería aparecer en el resultado bajo el nombre '[xoo-wsc-gl-options]scu-cart'. Haz clic en el icono "+" bajo la bandera española y añade el enlace a la página del carrito en español (https://ascousasdofaiado.es/carrito-2/).
6. Haz clic fuera del cuadro y la traducción se guardará.

Si la solución proporcionada no resuelve tu problema o si parece no ser relevante debido a que está desactualizada o no se aplica a tu caso, te recomendamos abrir un nuevo ticket de soporte. También te sugerimos revisar los problemas conocidos, verificar la versión de la solución permanente y confirmar que has instalado las últimas versiones de temas y plugins. Si necesitas asistencia adicional, por favor, contacta con nuestro foro de soporte.

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 7 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por Prosenjit Barman hace 1 mes.

Asistido por: Prosenjit Barman.

Autor Entradas
marzo 19, 2024 en 6:59 pm #15428495

carlosF-20

To reproduce:

1. Visit the website in Spanish;
2. Add a product to the cart;
3. Open the cart page

Language will be changed to Gallego and cart will be emptied. The error is not happening consistentely - try a few times. Probably memory related.

Client stated he increased the memory and the issue persisted. He said he had 2 wp-config files, one for each language in his file manager. He just changed the one for the default language. (that seems weird to me, better to double check).

marzo 20, 2024 en 11:10 am #15430583

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well.

To reduce the waiting time, I took this ticket and responded in English. If you prefer to continue the conversation in Spanish, please let me know in the next response and I will forward this ticket to on of my Spanish speaking colleague, who will assist you further in Spanish language.

I checked the entire conversation you had and understood the issue. It is possible that the 'Cart' and 'Checkout' page has not been configured correctly for the Spanish language which is causing the issue. Please try the following and check if that helps in solving the issue.

- Please go to "WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Status" tab
- Check the "WooCommerce Store Pages" section. If the WooCommerce Store pages have not been created for the Spanish language, you'll see a button named "Create WooCommerce Page". Please click on that.
- Once the pages are created, please check again.

If you continue to see the issue, here's what you can do:

- Please logout from "enlace oculto"
- Now, access "enlace oculto" and login to the Admin Dashboard
- Go to "WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced" and under "Page Setup", ensure that the 'Cart' and 'Checkout' page is configured properly. The Spanish version of the page should be selected there.

Please let me know how it goes. I will be happy to help if you need further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

marzo 20, 2024 en 8:15 pm #15433750

carlosF-20

Hello,
Following your points,

1- I have gone to WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency - Status, and in WooCommerce Store Pages no button appears, there is a compliance check next to "WooCommerce store pages are translated to all the site's languages".

2- In Spanish, in WooCommerce - Configuration - Advanced, there are pages in Spanish for Cart and payment page (different from the pages in Galician, different ID)

Regarding logging in to ascousasdofaiado.es, when I write enlace oculto, it jumps to enlace oculto. es%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1, but when I identify myself and enter, the name of the website appears in Spanish as does the flag, and the Desktop is that of the website in Spanish.
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if it's correct.
I work with a single WordPress installation in the .gal

Thanks for your help.

Status Galician.jpg
Advanced Spanish.jpg
Advanced Galician.jpg
marzo 21, 2024 en 6:34 am #15434336

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,
Thank you for the detailed feedback.

I installed the 'Side Cart WooCommerce' plugin to investigate the issue further. While checking the settings, I found that the 'Cart' and 'Checkout' page links need to be added manually in the plugin. To ensure they function correctly across different languages, you'll need to translate the links. Here are the steps you should follow:

- Please go to WPML > Theme and Plugins localization
- Select the 'Side Cart WooCommerce' plugin and scan the plugin for strings.
- Once the scan is completed, please go to "WPML > String Translation"
- Search for the default cart page link(enlace oculto)
- The link should appear in the result under '[xoo-wsc-gl-options]scu-cart' name. Click on the "+" icon under the Spanish flag and add the link to the Spanish Cart page(enlace oculto)
- Click outside of the box and the translation will be saved.

I hope the steps above will help to solve the issue. Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

marzo 22, 2024 en 7:18 pm #15442368

carlosF-20

Hi,
The Cart page is already ready, but the Checkout page is not, in Galician it looks good (green), but in Spanish it loses its style and looks bad (blue), I'll send you screenshots.

Besides, in the payment methods in Galician they appear as two forms of card payment, but they are the same as those that appear in the same language.

Greetings.

Checkout Spanish.jpg
Checkout Galician.jpg
marzo 26, 2024 en 6:35 am #15449479

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well. My apologies for the late reply, as the weekend and a national holiday caused a delay.

Upon re-examining the Spanish version of the site, I found that clicking the Cart button from the Side Cart now redirects to the Spanish Cart page, where the products added to the cart also appear properly. It seems the suggestion I shared was effective. Could you please adjust the Checkout button link following the instructions I provided in my last message? This would ensure the Checkout link functions correctly in the Spanish version of the site as well.

Regarding the issue with the Checkout page Layout and Double Payment Method - As per our support policy, we are allowed to discuss/handle one issue per ticket. As the issues you mentioned in your last response are different than the issues initially reported in this ticket, I kindly ask you to open a separate ticket for each distinct issue. We'll check and be happy to help you find a solution for each one. Thank you for understanding the matter.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance with the Cart and checkout page link issue on the side cart. I'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

marzo 27, 2024 en 11:53 am #15455288
carlosF-20

Hello,

I think I did it, but the Checkout page in Spanish looks different, in terms of design, the boxes to fill in the data are narrower and the part to "Send to a different address" appears on the screen, when they should be hidden until you mark the corresponding check.

You can take a look?

In the translation of the Checkout page I put: enlace oculto

Thank you

Los hilos nuevos creados por Prosenjit Barman y vinculados a este se encuentran a continuación:

https://wpml.org/es/forums/topic/split-checkout-page-laayout-broken/

marzo 28, 2024 en 4:15 am #15458655

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,
Thank you for the update.

To maintain clarity and organization on each thread, we're allowed to discuss one issue per thread. Since the issue you reported in the last response is different than the issue primarily reported, I've created a separate ticket for you to address the other issue. A response will be sent to that ticket shortly.

Please feel free to let me know if you need help with the issue being redirected to the Galician language when clicking the Cart button from the Side cart. I'll be happy to help. If everything is in order, you might consider marking this thread as resolved.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.