how to create a account ? I didn’t find it
You need to buy WPML and your WPML account will be created automatically.
Is the translation word quota letters or words?
We use the term “translation credits”. 1 word = 2 credits if you use DeepL or Google Translate. 1 word – 1 credit is you use the Microsoft translation engines. Details: https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/
Can it be used with flatsome theme woocommerce？
yes, WPML can be used with the Flatsome theme. There are two knowns issues, please check this page:
And here’s the documentation page:
May I ask, I purchased a $99 package with one account, and it’s been used on the website for a year. The plugin is about to expire soon, and I can’t find the previous account password. I want to register a new account to purchase the plugin.
Will the information set in the previous website still be there, and will it affect the display content in the previous webpage?
yes, you can buy WPML with a new email. If your existing site is registered (which you can check by going to your WordPress site, Plugins > Add new > Commercial tab) you will need to unregister it and register again with the WPML account. Everything else will work without any changes. You can also send us the URL of your website and we will check in our system if this site is still registered and if it is, what WPML account and waht email address was used. Then you can reset your password. Both options are possible. If you keep your old account you will be able to renew it with 25% dicount (you pay around $75). If you buy anew, you need to pay the full price ($99)
I bought WPML, if I want to use the Automatic Translation, I still buy another credits , is it right
When you buy WPML, you will get 90 000 translation credits for free. You need to pay extra only if you need more credits. For example, if your site has a lot of languages and a lot of content. You can read more about additional credits here: https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/
I bought the WPML account already, if I use the Automatic Translation, did I still pay
When you start installing and configuring WPML, WPML will ask you to register your site. You will be able to assign some of the 90 000 credits you have to your site. For example, you can add 60 000 credits. Maybe the credits will suffice. Please don’t add too many languages. We recommend adding one or two languages at first. Translate your site and if you still have translation credits you can add the other languages later.
automatic translation, did I have to pay credits if I use more than 2000 credits
If you buy a CMS subscription, it includes 90,000 credits. If you buy an Agency subscription, 180,000. If you need more than this, you will have to pay for the credits, yes.
More info here https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-assign-automatic-translation-credits-to-your-sites/
I have submit a refund, but I did not get my money
I am sorry for this. Your request was caught by our spam filters. I have just issued you a refund.
1. Do you have the dropdown menu to select the languages? Does this dropdown menu customizable?
2. Can I add the dropdown menu mentioned above as a shortcode and put them in the menu (Main Menu>Appearance>Menu) and into the Elementor shortcode widget?
3. Are these translated links all indexable?
4. Can I switch the translation from Gtranslate to WPML in a seamless way? As Google already indexes some of my pages, and I don’t want to damage the SEO performance
5. Do you integrate with the FOX Currency Switcher?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
1. Yes, WPML provides you a dropdown language switcher which you can customize if needed:
2.Yes, you can use one of WPML options in order to add it into the menu or use a shortcode:
3. Yes, all your pages should be indexable.
4. It depends on the URL structure that you are using. If you keep the same and all the content are independents, there shouldn’t be a problem. Otherwise, you should add some redirections in order to keep the same structure.
5. No, you can set your own currency exchange rate or use an automatic as Fixer.io or currencylayer.
Please stay on topic and be respectful to others. If you need help with issues not related to this post, use our Support Forum to start a chat or submit a ticket.
您可以使用这些标签：<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>