Saltar navegación

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tienes una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The client has an issue with a plugin displaying a word in the incorrect language. The main language is Italian, but the word 'Here' is inserted in Italian instead of English, and the client is unable to change it. The translation is located in a .mo file.
Solution:
We recommend the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Navigate to WPML -> String Translation.
2. Search for the string 'here'.
3. Select the string and change its language to English at the bottom of the String Translation Table.
4. After the page refreshes, check if you can now add the Italian translation.

If this solution does not apply because it is outdated or not relevant to your case, we suggest opening a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If further assistance is needed, please contact us in the WPML support forum.

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por Mateus Getulio hace 1 mes, 3 semanas.

Asistido por: Mateus Getulio.

Autor Entradas
marzo 7, 2024 en 4:15 pm #15385847

Angelo

Hi, I have a plugin that is displaying a inverted language enlace oculto, I mean, my main language is italian but the plugin has inserted the Here word in the italian and is not correct, but I cannot change it.

I found the file where there is the translation but is a strange file... a .mo file...

marzo 7, 2024 en 4:17 pm #15385854

Angelo

tell me if you need user and password please

marzo 7, 2024 en 7:54 pm #15386509

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English ) Portugués, Brasil (Português )

Zona horaria: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for ticket with us.

Can you please try the following procedure to see if it gets the issue fixed?

- Go to WPML -> String Translation
- Search for that string 'here'
- Select and change its language to English in the bottom of the String Translation Table
- The page will refresh, then please check if you'll be able to add the Italian translation now.

Thank you, please let us know how that goes.
Mateus

marzo 8, 2024 en 4:51 am #15387288

Angelo

yes all ok thank you very much!!!!

Angelo confirmó que el problema se había resuelto en 2024-03-08 04:51:17.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.