Why choose Avanti?
1. Ultra-fast service (offer within the hour, rapid turnaround time)
2. Top quality (3x ISO certified, watertight QA processes)
3. Competitive charges (incl. 70% discount on repetitions)
Avanti: 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ask for a free test translation!
No reviews yet
Commit Global provides translation and localization in 80+ language combinations. As an ISO-certified company, it applies strict QA procedures in its everyday work. Its key strengths include experienced personnel, responsiveness and flexibility, competitive prices and commitment to high quality.
With its experienced teams of specialized translators, proofreaders and project managers, language service provider Transline has been helping companies in the DACH region to successfully market their products on an international scale for the past 30 years.
K&J Translations is currently active on markets in Germany, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czechia and ex-Yugoslavian countries. It is known for its fast, quality translation services for businesses and effective communication during whole translation proces
No reviews yet
GTE Localize is a global ISO qualified translation and localization agency. They offer professional website translation services for a full range of contents including E-commerce, Financial, Forex, Game, and many more in all major languages
What it Takes to Appear in Our List of Translation Services.
These are the features that we look for in great translation services:
- Tight integration with WPML - you can send content directly from WPML’s Translation Dashboard and receive completed translations into your site.
- Translation memory - you will only pay to translate each piece of text once, no matter if you are translating new content or updating existing content.
- Quality control - before you receive the completed translations, the service will run its internal checks to make sure that translation is correct and accurate.
- Convenient sign-up - we list services that welcome projects of any size. You don’t need to be a huge enterprise to get the attention of the services listed here.
How to choose the right translation service for my website?
No matter which service you choose, you will get great translation for your content. We recommend that you choose the service that’s the most convenient for you to work with. Translating your site means working with people. The translators need to understand your website, audience and market. Then, they will deliver great work.
You should choose a translation service that works in your timezone and makes it easy for you to communicate and explain your needs. Of course, different translation services offer different packages and have different pricing.