Why choose Avanti?
1. Ultra-fast service (offer within the hour, rapid turnaround time)
2. Top quality (3x ISO certified, watertight QA processes)
3. Competitive charges (incl. 70% discount on repetitions)
Avanti: 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ask for a free test translation!
No reviews yet
Commit Global is a translation company that has been helping corporations around the world break into new markets and establish a global presence by translating their products, services, and brands in local languages and making their messaging culturally relevant.
Commit Global is a division of Translate.One, a Trustpoint.One company.
BLEND is a global localization service provider brought by the makers of OneHourTranslation. As an end-to-end AI-powered multi-market enabler, BLEND is empowering global brands to establish a native presence in fundamentally different markets, worldwide.
With its experienced teams of specialized translators, proofreaders and project managers, language service provider Transline has been helping companies in the DACH region to successfully market their products on an international scale for the past 30 years.
Multilingual translation and desktop publishing solutions that make multilingual documentation easier. Global reach, all languages, all formats. State-of-the-art software and qualified, bilingual translators carry out large projects in very short timeframes.
What it Takes to Appear in Our List of Translation Services.
These are the features that we look for in great translation services:
- Tight integration with WPML - you can send content directly from WPML’s Translation Dashboard and receive completed translations into your site.
- Translation memory - you will only pay to translate each piece of text once, no matter if you are translating new content or updating existing content.
- Quality control - before you receive the completed translations, the service will run its internal checks to make sure that translation is correct and accurate.
- Convenient sign-up - we list services that welcome projects of any size. You don’t need to be a huge enterprise to get the attention of the services listed here.
How to choose the right translation service for my website?
No matter which service you choose, you will get great translation for your content. We recommend that you choose the service that’s the most convenient for you to work with. Translating your site means working with people. The translators need to understand your website, audience and market. Then, they will deliver great work.
You should choose a translation service that works in your timezone and makes it easy for you to communicate and explain your needs. Of course, different translation services offer different packages and have different pricing.