Saltar navegación

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por Aitor Méndez hace 11 meses, 2 semanas.

Asistido por: Andreas W..

Autor Entradas
mayo 20, 2023 en 1:44 pm #13682925

Aitor Méndez

Si activo wpml (con el debug activado en development) me salta un error y no puedo acceder al editor

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/nomanisanisland.com/current/web/app/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/fp/core/Strings.php:80)

mayo 20, 2023 en 1:50 pm #13682931

Andreas W.
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English ) Alemán (Deutsch )

Zona horaria: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Could you please create a copy/stage of the site and try running the site with minimal setup to see if the problem persists?

1) Disable any additional plugins unrelated to WPML and its add-ons.

2) If the problem goes away, start reactivating the plugins one by one or activate them in small groups. Do this to check where the problem is reoccurring to see which plugin is causing the problem.

3) If this didn't resolve the cause of the issue, please switch to a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One to see if the issue might be related to the theme.

Once we have been able to identify the cause, we can then attempt to replicate the problem and then escalate it internally. In this case, I provide a test site with WPML.

In case the issue persists while testing with a default theme and only WPML plugins, then I need access to your copy/staging site for further investigation.

If you are unable to set up a copy of your website, please let me know.

Further, could you please increase your Memory Limit and WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

PHP MemoryLimit 512M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, which means, with a default theme and no other plugins installed.

Best regards
Andreas

mayo 20, 2023 en 2:05 pm #13682947

Aitor Méndez

The error was gone, I dont know how. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.