Saltar navegación

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 -

Zona horaria del aficionado: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Este tema contiene 5 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por Prosenjit Barman hace 2 meses.

Asistido por: Prosenjit Barman.

Autor Entradas
febrero 8, 2024 en 5:20 pm #15282564

albertoO-9

En la búsqueda del sitio web, los resultados de búsqueda arroja las diferentes páginas de la web pero tanto en castellano como inglés, cómo se puede definir que los resultados de búsqueda correspondan a españa.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 18.15.00.jpeg
febrero 9, 2024 en 9:52 am #15284806

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To reduce the waiting time, I took this ticket and responded in English. Please let me know if you're okay with it or want to continue the conversation in Spanish. I will be happy to forward your ticket to one of the Spanish-speaking supports to assist you further.

I understand your concern about Google displaying search results in both the default and secondary languages for your website.

Upon reviewing your site's configuration, I can confirm that the necessary plugin for managing SEO in multiple languages, "WPML SEO," is correctly installed. This setup ensures that SEO settings are appropriately applied for each language on your site. However, it's important to note that the display of content in search engine results is determined by the search engine's crawlers and algorithms. WPML's primary function is to enable multilingual capabilities on your site; it does not influence how content is presented in search engine results.

The issue you're experiencing may be due to the search engine crawlers not having fully indexed the pages or the site's schema not being fully updated. These factors can affect the accuracy of language representation in search results. While these adjustments usually occur over time as crawlers re-index the site, we have limited control over the search engine processes.

I hope this clarifies the matter. Rest assured, search engine displays often update and correct themselves with time. If there are any other concerns or questions you have, please feel free to reach out. I'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

febrero 22, 2024 en 9:37 am #15332138

albertoO-9

Hello.
if the page in question is indexed.
On the other hand, the sitemap is also correct:
enlace oculto

Attached a image of gsc.
Thank you.

CAPTURA GSC.png
febrero 23, 2024 en 4:16 am #15336000

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing the Screenshot and Sitemap.

I've checked and can see that the Spanish version of the site is listed on Google. However, kindly be informed that site link structure in search results is automatically generated by Google's algorithms and is intended to help users navigate your site directly from the search results page.

If the SEO is configured properly for the site and the page is indexed, it's completely up to the Google search engine algorithms to decide if they will display site links and which links they will include. It often depends on the nature of the search query, the structure of your website, and whether Google thinks the site links will be useful to the searcher.

WPML can help provide a strong foundation by ensuring your multilingual site is well-structured and the content is properly indexed, but it does not have a direct feature or setting to enable or influence the display of site links in SERPs.

For site links to appear, you still need to follow general SEO best practices, have a clear site structure, high site authority, and ensure that your site is easy to navigate — things that are beneficial for all sites, whether they are multilingual or not.

I hope you can understand. If there is anything else if you need help, please feel free to let me know. I will be happy to assist.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

marzo 1, 2024 en 11:00 am #15362424

albertoO-9

Hi Prosenjit Barman. Thank you very much but your before answer.

Another question we have is why it is showing results in En and Es together. I attach a screenshot.

About Us. // EN
Música. // ES
Aromas. // ES
Sensory Pop Up Experience // EN

Thank you very much for you support.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-03-01 a las 11.59.28.png
marzo 4, 2024 en 5:01 am #15367497

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well. Sorry for the delay in responding due to the weekend.

I understand your point and want to reiterate that I have previously explained in my last responses the reason behind the search engine displaying the link in such a manner.

The search engine tries to match the query with the most relevant content from the website, irrespective of the language. If parts of the site are in Spanish and others in English, and both are relevant to the search terms, they will both show up in the results. This could also be influenced by the search settings or the location from which the search is being conducted, as search engines often try to provide results that are most relevant to the user's perceived language preference and location.

Google’s search algorithm has a significant influence on how results are displayed, and the structure and configuration of your site. The influence of the WPML plugin on search engine results display is limited. However, to maximize its effectiveness, disable the "Display alternative languages in the HEAD section" setting, save the changes, and enable it again. After that, submit the pages for crawling again. This can be found under "SEO Options" within the "WPML > Languages" section of the plugin. This setting helps signal to search engines the presence of multiple language versions of your content.

I hope you can understand. If there is anything else you need help or have any other concerns to share, feel free to let me know. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

El tema '[Cerrado] Resultado de búsqueda en diferentes idiomas' está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.