Sauter la navigation

Ce sujet est résolu. Voici une description du problème et de la solution.

Problem:
The client was trying to translate a product template in the Divi Theme Builder but encountered an issue where the translated template would apply to both the French and English versions, regardless of the language loaded in the Theme Builder.

Solution:
1. We recommended the client to back up their site.
2. Navigate to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting.
3. Click on the buttons provided, including the one to synchronize templates.
4. If the issue persisted, we requested temporary access to the client's wp-admin and FTP for further investigation.
5. We also mentioned the possibility of using the Duplicator plugin to replicate the site locally for troubleshooting.

We were able to resolve the issue by synchronizing the templates from WPML > Support > Troubleshooting options.

If this solution does not seem relevant to your situation, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket with us.

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 4 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Ilyes Il y a 4 mois et 3 semaines.

Assisté par: Ilyes.

Auteur Articles
décembre 1, 2023 à 2:41 pm #14973805

romainO-2

Vous pouvez me répondre en anglais si c'est plus rapide

Je tente de : traduire un corps de template de produit dans le theme builder de Divi (voir langue du texte dans les onglets du bas, screenshot1).

URL de (mon) site Internet où le problème apparaît : lien caché (tous les produits)

J'ai bien traduit ce template, soit dans la library divi (selon un guide que vous m'aviez passé) soit dans le menu traduction (guide Elegant Themes : lien caché).

À chaque fois que je charge une langue (FR ou EN) dans le theme builder (interface FR ou EN), elle s'applique pour les 2 versions (FR ET EN). Depuis, je n'arrive à charger dans le theme builder version FR que des templates EN (screeshot 2). Pour le FR, je suis obligé de faire du copier-coller de sections.

J'ai dejà eu ce genre de problème il y a plusieurs années. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça bloque encore. ça marchait jusqu'à il y a peu de temps.

Capture d’écran 2023-12-01 à 15.11.47.png
2.jpg
1.jpg
décembre 1, 2023 à 2:48 pm #14973961

romainO-2

Même problème pour le footer en fait. Il apparait en anglais dans les 2 langues alors que je ne l'ai pas touché.

décembre 4, 2023 à 1:12 pm #14987103

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Arabe (العربية )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML support team,

I have checked your site and found out that the template is only working in the default language as shown in this screenshot : lien caché

Please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Can you please try to do a backup of your site and go to WPML > Support > troubleshooting and try all the following buttons (synchronize templates too): lien caché

If that didn't help, I would like to ask for temporary access to your test site’s wp-admin and FTP to investigate the issue further.

Kindly provide me with the steps on how to replicate the problem.

If necessary, I may need to replicate your site locally. To do this, I will temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site, which will enable me to create a copy of your site and its content. Once the problem has been resolved, I will delete the local site. Please let me know if you agree to this.

It is important to note that you should back up your site and database before proceeding, and you can use a plugin like Duplicator for this purpose. Here’s a link to the plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you do not see the form below, please do not enter your credentials as they will be publicly exposed:

lien caché

For your privacy and security, please ensure that you make your reply a private one.

Best regards,

décembre 4, 2023 à 1:35 pm #14987297

romainO-2

Note : product page are translated the old fashion way, opening the wordpress edition page in english. The client doesn't want to evolve to the WPML translation editor.

décembre 5, 2023 à 7:32 pm #15002449

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Arabe (العربية )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

I was able to fix the issue by synchronizing the templates from WPML > Support > Troubleshooting options as shown in this video : lien caché

Please let me know if it is working now as expected 🙂

Best,

décembre 6, 2023 à 7:24 am #15003999

romainO-2

Oups, sorry.
As you took time to answer, I have contacted english support via the chat, and they found the solution. I forgot to close this ticket.
Thank you anyway.

romainO-2 a confirmé que le problème avait été résolu sur 2023-12-06 07:24:55.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.