Salta la navigazione

Questo thread è stato risolto. Ecco una descrizione del problema e della soluzione.

Problem:
The client wants to know if it's possible to bypass the frontend step when sending a login to a translator for review, allowing direct access to the advanced editor from the backend to save time.
Solution:
We currently do not have a feature that allows direct access to the advanced editor from the backend without going through the frontend. We have taken note of this request and suggested it as a feature request.

Please note that this solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. If this is the case, we recommend opening a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If you need further assistance, please contact us on the WPML support forum.

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

Questo ticket contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 voci.

Ultimo aggiornamento da Laura 7 mesi fa.

Assistito da: Laura.

Autore Messaggi
Marzo 1, 2024 a 9:27 am #15361702

rosarioR

Hello,
I automatically translated my site, I did it on a staging copy, then I will move it to the live site.

I have a question, I'm sending a login to a translator for review.
Every time you click on review you are redirected to the frontend, then from there you have to click on review and you are redirected to the actual translation page of the advanced editor.

I ask you if it is possible to avoid the frontend step and by clicking the review button in the backend you can go directly to the advanced editor, it would save a lot of time.

Thank you

Marzo 1, 2024 a 12:38 pm #15362976

Laura
Supporter

Lingue: Inglese (English ) Italiano (Italiano )

Fuso orario: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Salve,

grazie per averci contattato.

Al momento non è possibile, lo suggerisco come feature request.

Marzo 1, 2024 a 12:54 pm #15363030

rosarioR

Hi Thanks for the reply.
I spent almost an hour searching. 🙂
WPML has much more complex functions, I thought it was obvious.
Why should a reviewer always go through the frontend, and make several clicks to make a single review?

Among other things, I must say each step is slow, and at least on our part it always creates a connection error.

Thank you 😉

rosarioR ha confermato che il problema è stato risolto su 2024-03-01 12:54:59.
Questo ticket è stato chiuso. Se sei un cliente di WPML e hai bisogno di aiuto, apri un nuovo ticket di assistenza.