* Bug fix: the downloadable products were not synced properly with their translations
* Bug fix: the confirmation for installing WooCommerce translations for the secondary languages was not saved
* Bug fix: The option to “Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies” was not working well for variable products
* Bug fix: saving custom prices when creating a new product didn’t work
* Removed backward compatibility with WooCommerce versions older than 2.1
* Small compatibility fixes for the upcoming WordPress 4.5
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.