Navigation überspringen

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Prosenjit Barman Vor 9 Monate, 2 Wochen.

Assistiert von: Prosenjit Barman.

Verfasser Beiträge
Juli 11, 2023 unter 9:18 am #14012151

mariusS-7

Ich versuche:

I would like to edit transaltions of products, for example:
* versteckter Link
* versteckter Link
But i get an Fatal Error, when triing to tarnslate these, see below message from WP.

However others do work:
versteckter Link

Um deine Website zu schützen, läuft dieser Link in 1 Tag ab. Aber keine Sorge: Ein neuer Link wird dir per E-Mail zugeschickt, wenn der Fehler nach Ablauf der Frist erneut auftritt.

Wenn du Hilfe bei diesem Problem suchst, wirst du möglicherweise nach einigen der folgenden Informationen gefragt:
WordPress-Version 6.2.2
Aktives Theme: WIEST Onlineshop (Version 2.1.0) Aktuelles Plugin: WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency (Version 5.2.0) PHP-Version 8.0.29

Fehler-Details
==============
Ein Fehler vom Typ E_ERROR wurde in der Zeile 610 der Datei /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-editor-ui-product-job.php verursacht. Fehlermeldung: Uncaught TypeError: array_filter(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given in /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-editor-ui-product-job.php:610
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-editor-ui-product-job.php(610): array_filter()
#1 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-editor-ui-product-job.php(488): WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->add_custom_field_to_element_data()
#2 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-editor-ui-product-job.php(84): WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->get_data()
#3 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-translation-editor.php(53): WCML_Editor_UI_Product_Job->__construct()
#4 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WCML_Translation_Editor->fetch_translation_job_for_editor()
#5 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#6 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu/translation-editor/class-wpml-translation-editor-ui.php(342): apply_filters()
#7 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu/translation-editor/class-wpml-translation-editor-ui.php(185): WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->filter_the_model()
#8 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu/translation-editor/class-wpml-translation-editor-ui.php(91): WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->output_model()
#9 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php(78): WPML_Translation_Editor_UI->render()
#10 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-translation-management.php(379): WPML_Translations_Queue->display()
#11 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WPML_Translation_Management->translation_queue_page()
#12 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#13 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#14 /home/wp/disk/wordpress/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
#15 {main}
thrown

Juli 12, 2023 unter 11:23 am #14023037

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to assist you in this matter.

The German forum is experiencing a high volume of tickets at this time, so I opted to respond to you in English. Please let me know if you're okay with it or want me to assign this ticket to my German Speaking colleague. I will be happy to do that.

I understand the issue you're having. While checking the debug info that you've shared, I found that an outdated version of the WooCommerce plugin is currently installed on your site. Would you kindly check by updating the WooCommerce plugin to its latest version(7.8.2)? I hope it will help.

From the debug information, I also can see that your site is using PHP 8. Kindly be informed that full support for PHP 8.X isn't been added yet for WordPress. You can check that by going here: https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/references/php-compatibility-and-wordpress-versions/

If the issue persists even after updating the plugin, I kindly request you switch to a stable PHP version, which is PHP 7.4 and check if you still can see the error or not.

Please let me know the update. I will be happy to assist you if you need further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Juli 14, 2023 unter 11:51 am #14039535

mariusS-7

The issue remains even after updating everything. The strange thing is that other products can be translated as usual.

Juli 18, 2023 unter 1:16 pm #14059537

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
I hope you're doing well.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was not available during the weekend which caused the delay. I will make sure to send a response in a timely manner from now. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for trying out the suggestion. As the issue persists even after that, a closer inspection will require to identify the root cause of the issue. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site along with the link to the product to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to have a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT
-Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
versteckter Link

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.