Sauter la navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 3 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Ilyes Il y a 9 mois et 3 semaines.

Assisté par: Ilyes.

Auteur Articles
août 4, 2023 à 9:31 pm #14157361

yavuzA

I'm trying to : I'm having a problem with the language selector drop-down menu. I don't know why, but it's not displaying properly. I'd like to reduce the width of the menu items because they're strangely large. I've tried adding CSS styles, but it doesn't work.

So I've got style and CSS problems for the language selectors and you'll be able to see them when you browse the site.

Thank you in advance for your reply and help.

URL of (my) website where the problem appears: frigo-horeca.be

I was expecting to see: (see the screen entitled "wpml-language-switcher-twenty-sixteen-after")

Instead, I got: (see screen entitled "Screenshot 2023-08-04 232652")

Capture d’écran 2023-08-04 232652.png
wpml-language-switcher-twenty-sixteen-after.png
août 7, 2023 à 8:50 am #14161979

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Arabe (العربية )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML support team,

I took a look under your CSS file (from your theme THE7), It seems like its current CSS file is rewriting the default design.

Could try adding this as the custom CSS under WPML > Languages > Language Switcher Options > Additional CSS :

li.wpml-ls-item ul {
    min-width:50px !important;
--sub-menu-width: 50px !important;
}

If this didn't help, I would like to ask for temporary access to your test site’s wp-admin and FTP to investigate the issue further.

Kindly provide me with the steps on how to replicate the problem.

It is important to note that you should back up your site and database before proceeding, and you can use a plugin like Duplicator for this purpose. Here’s a link to the plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you do not see the form below, please do not enter your credentials, as they will be publicly exposed:

lien caché

For your privacy and security, please ensure that you make your reply a private one.

Best regards,

août 7, 2023 à 9:32 am #14162367

yavuzA

The problem seems to have been solved in terms of the width of the drop-down menu with the CSS code we've added. Now, another problem persists: the flags have decreased in size when you hover over the drop-down menu.

screen.png
août 7, 2023 à 10:05 am #14162795

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Arabe (العربية )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello again,

You just need to increase the min-width a little more,

You could try with this example :

li.wpml-ls-item ul {
    min-width:55px !important;
--sub-menu-width: 50px !important;
}

In the line "min-width:55px !important; " , replace the 55 number with any other value you see fit, I think 55 does the job, but you have the freedom to modify it however you want.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de WPML et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance