Navigation überspringen

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Unterstützt die Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Noman Vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monate.

Assistiert von: Noman.

Verfasser Beiträge
November 6, 2022 unter 9:08 am #12391533

sandraB-19

Ich versuche: I have updated wordpress to 6.1.
Now I'm trying to find the update for WPML 4.5.12 which doesn't show under the commercial tab, neither does String Translation 3.2.3.
It's not string translation that conflicts, it's WPML. If I deactivate WPML the site works again (however only in the original language, which is German)
What do I need to do now in order get the updates with wordpress 6.1 running (having the plugins versions 4.5.11 and 3.2.2. installed?)

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt: versteckter Link

Erwartet hatte ich zu sehen:
1. I expected to see the updates in the plugin folder of the wordpress installation
2. I expected to find the updates in the commercial tab
3. I expected a solution on how to exactly proceed so that my installation runs properly again

Stattdessen bekam ich:
Instead I repeatedly got the information to find the updates under the commercial tab where unfortunately they are not. And today commercials tab isn't even there anymore.
When I disable the WPML plugin the site works.
The string plugin doesn't seem to have an issue.

Please help either in English or in German. Thank you

Bildschirm­foto 2022-11-06 um 10.00.37.png
November 6, 2022 unter 1:14 pm #12392535

Noman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. WordPress 6.1 introduces breaking changes that require updating the WPML Multilingual CMS and WPML String Translation prior to updating the WordPress. You can see the details here: https://wpml.org/changelog/2022/10/wpml-4-5-12-updates-for-wordpress-6-1/

As your site already uses the WordPress 6.1 version. Could you please follow the below steps and see if this resolves your issue:

1. Please take a backup of your site first for safety reasons.

2. Please update all WPML plugins to the latest version. The latest version of WPML Multilingual CMS is 4.5.12 and WPML String Translation is 3.2.3, please update manually using FTP or cPanel and see if this resolves your issue. To do a manual update please follow these steps:

- Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.

- Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.

- Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) as you can see in the attached screenshot and upload them to the plugin directory.

- Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.

Here is a doc for more details: https://wpml.org/faq/updating-wpml-manually/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

download plugins.png

Das Thema '[Geschlossen] After AP 6.1 installation WPML site doesn't work (German installation)' ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.