This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm #2779217

vincentP-19

I am trying to: Change the Pro Header(cs_header) and Pro Footer(cs_footer) to "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" and then save.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: My settings changed to what I changed them to (Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language)

Instead, I got: I change the settings, but when I save the page refreshes and the settings are back to what they were before. (Not translatable)

October 3, 2018 at 7:48 pm #2785615

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

2. Activate WP Debug
Please provide debug information

2.1 Follow the instructions in this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2.2 Repeat the action that produces the problem
2.3 Cut and paste the contents of "debug.log" file inside the /wp-content/directory to this same message

Thanks

October 11, 2018 at 2:59 pm #2808789

vincentP-19

Hi, thank you for your help, we're still going to need this thread but we're are busy on another project and unable to look into this right now. We got an email reminder so I thought I'd keep you updated

October 12, 2018 at 11:46 am #2811784

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Ok - That was our robot.

I think by responding, you´ve kept it away for another week. Just write back when you are ready.

The topic ‘[Closed] Post Types Translation’ is closed to new replies.