Navigation überspringen

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von mercedes Vor 1 Monat.

Assistiert von: mercedes.

Verfasser Beiträge
März 28, 2024 unter 7:41 am #15459132
März 28, 2024 unter 5:47 pm #15461853

mercedes
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Hello,
I am sorry I am replying in English. I have updated the invoice as per your request.
You can download the updated invoice from your Payment history page.

To update it in the Billing details for future payments. Please follow these steps:
1- Go to your Personal details page
2- Update the Billing details
3- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a checkmark that says "I want to update the billing details in all active subscriptions". Make sure to select this box and then save the changes.

This article will also help https://wpml.org/faq/getting-your-tax-invoice-after-buying-wpml/#update-your-billing-information

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.