Salta la navigazione

Questo thread è stato risolto. Ecco una descrizione del problema e della soluzione.

Problem:
The client needed to translate pages into English with different content from the original Italian pages, and also wanted to know how to link these new English pages to an existing photo gallery.
Solution:
We provided two options:
1) Manually translate content using the native WordPress editor. This method allows adding specific content in the translation to ensure it aligns with the default page. For detailed instructions, please refer to this guide.
2) Create a standalone page in English and link it as a translation to the default language. After creating the English page, follow the instructions in this guide to link it as a translation of the default page.

If this solution does not resolve your issue or seems outdated, we recommend opening a new support ticket. We also suggest checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. For further assistance, please visit our support forum at https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/.

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

Questo ticket contiene 1 risposta, ha 2 voci.

Ultimo aggiornamento da Prosenjit Barman 4 settimane, 1 giorno fa.

Assistito da: Prosenjit Barman.

Autore Messaggi
Agosto 23, 2024 a 4:45 am #16097126

elenaV-13

thank you for your kind reply. I fixed the problem importing the old backup, the problem could not be the memory limit, the host told me I had more than 1kM more. Anyway, it's gone and now it works but I will try the steps you suggested to clean it all. Can I ask you another help? Some of my pages have to be translated without including all the texts, because the content I have in Italian pages is not the same of the one for English Customers. How can I do? Is it possible maybe to create the pages as new pages only in English? If yes, how can i link them to a photogallery I have in another page (one image=1 link to page)? Thank you!

Agosto 23, 2024 a 5:20 am #16097184

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Lingue: Inglese (English )

Fuso orario: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well.

If you want the translation to have different content from the default, you have two options:

1) Manually translate content using the native WordPress editor: This method allows you to add the specific content you want in the translation, ensuring it aligns properly with the default page. For detailed instructions on how to manually translate content, please refer to this guide: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

2) Create a standalone page in English and link it as a translation to the default language: If you prefer to create a separate page in English and link it as a translation for the Italian version, this is also possible. Once you have created the English page, you can follow the instructions in this guide to link it as a translation of the default page.

I hope the information above will help in achieving what you're lookign for. Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Agosto 26, 2024 a 6:36 am #16102598

elenaV-13

Your suggestion was perfect, Problem solved!

elenaV-13 ha confermato che il problema è stato risolto su 2024-08-26 06:36:58.
Questo ticket è stato chiuso. Se sei un cliente di WPML e hai bisogno di aiuto, apri un nuovo ticket di assistenza.