A company involved in the construction industry since 1914 which, as well as creating works and buildings to high-quality standards, provides an efficient, professional service while offering its customers a close relationship based on trust. As well as carrying out public and private works, COMAS creates a variety of developments to satisfy its customers and find solutions to the needs raised by each of them.
The website of a construction company which is interested in showing its collection of most emblematic works needed to be multilingual to communicate to international clients and is currently available in English and Spanish.http://www.comas.es/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.